The end of the school year is finally here. We have a long summer ahead to enjoy and have fun. Some of you have asked me to write a post with some activities to help you improve your English while on holiday. I hope you like it.
- You can use them to improve your reading and listening skills as some of them have listening comprehension activities.
- Choose your level, listen and practice doing the activities.
- A BBC Learning English short video series. Very interactive and fun to watch.
LISTENING LESSONS BY LEVEL
- Short video lessons with comprehension activities, dialogues and speaking prompts.
- Improve your vocab reading the articles and watching the videos about current news.
- Have fun and improve your listening skills writing the lyrics of your favorite songs. Different levels.
- Easy to read short stories with a glossary and activities.
READINGS FROM BEGINNER TO ADVANCED
- Different texts from Beginner to Advanced
READINGS FOR TEENAGERS
- Excellent British Council collection of texts with reading comprehension activities
- You can choose the language level of each article. Level 3 articles include the original video,
WRITING. BRITISH COUNCIL
- Excellent website to start writing from simple sentences to advanced composition.
WRITE AND IMPROVE
- Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Cambridge exams writing tasks with the possibility to check them and see your progress.
TEXT EDITING TOOL
- Free tools to edit and improve your writings.